Printable PDF version
Product Description and Application
- A bicycle pedal with a die cast aluminium body, specially designed to use on Freestyle and BMX bikes.
- The pedals are equipped with sealed and durable cone ball bearings
- The pedals are fitted with approved retro-reflectors on two sides
- "Aluminium Pedal", shiny ball polished
- Adjustable cone ball bearing system on both sides
- With 11 x 5/32" bearing balls each side
- Boron-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 9/16" x 20TPI threading
- "Snap on" reflectors on both sides
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and according to German StVZO regulations (K370 / K369)
- 111* x 100 x 32 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- The pedal passed the TÜV test and is certificated to meet the EN standard
- EN-14766 "Mountain Bicycles-Safety requirements and test methods"
Installation & Maintenance:
- For assembly and disassembly of your pedal please check the pedal assembly instructions
- Check your pedal conditions before every ride
- Adjustment and lubrication of the ball bearings is possible
- This pedal is also available in silver with a 1/2" threading and in black with the regular threading.Check SP-102 silver 1/2" / SP-102 black for more information.