Printable PDF version
Product Description and Application
- A bicycle pedal with "non-slip" tread areas on both sides and a sturdy aluminium centre body, specially designed to use on city, trekking and hybrid bikes.
- The "Cartridge Bushing" bearing system guaranties a frictionless movement
- The pedals come with integrated and approved retro-reflectors on both sides and a sealed bearing system
- "2 Component Pedal" comes with:
- Aluminium body, die cast, shiny ball polished
- Tread surfaces made with a TPE (Thermo-Plastic-Elastomer) "non slip" in black.
- Maintenance free "industry standard" bearing systems on both sides
- Each pedal is equipped with one cartridge bearing and one slide bushing
- CrMo-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 9/16" x 20TPI threading
- Integrated in cage
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and according to German StVZO regulations (K369)
- 108* x 69 x 27 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- The pedal is designed and produced according to the EN standard
- EN-14764 "City and Trekking Bicycles-Safety requirements and test methods"
Installation & Maintenance:
- For assembly and disassembly of your pedal please check the pedal assembly instructions
- Check your pedal conditions before every ride
- Change your pedals when the tread areas wear out
- This pedal is also available with a cone ball bearing system. Check SP-811 for more information.