Printable PDF version
Product Description and Application
- A bicycle pedal with a die cast aluminium body, specially designed to use on trekking and mountain bikes.
- The new "light weight" ball bearing system gives substantial weight and height reductions
- The pedals come with attached and approved retro-reflectors on both sides and a sealed bearing system
- "Aluminium Pedal" comes with:
- Aluminium body, die cast, sand blasted and ED-black coated
- CNC machined silver finish
- Adjustable and light weight cone ball bearing system, on both sides
- With 14 x 3/32" bearing balls each side
- Boron-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 9/16" x 20TPI threading
- "Snap on" reflectors on both sides
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and according to German StVZO regulations (K369)
- 102* x 78 x 23 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- The pedal is designed and produced according to the EN standard
- EN-14766 "Mountain-Bicycles - Safety requirements and test methods"
Installation & Maintenance:
- For assembly and disassembly of your pedal please check the pedal assembly instructions
- Check your pedal conditions before every ride
- Adjustment and lubrication of the ball bearings is possible
- This pedal is also available with a high-end CrMo axle and lightweight sealed cartridge system. Check SP-2600 for more information.