Printable PDF version
Product Description and Application
- A bicycle pedal with "non-slip" tread areas on both sides and a durable Polypropylene body, specially designed to use on city and trekking bikes.
- The new "light weight" ball bearing system gives substantial weight and height reductions
- The pedals comes with integrated and approved retro-reflectors on both sides and a sealed bearing system
- "2 Component Pedal" comes with:
- Polypropylene body, black
- Tread surfaces made with a TPE (Thermo-Plastic-Elastomer) "non slip" in grey.
- Adjustable and light weight cone ball bearing system, on both sides
- With 14 x 3/32" bearing balls each side
- Boron-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 9/16" x 20TPI threading
- Integrated in cage
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and in accordance with German StVZO regulations (K370)
- 103* x 77.5 x 26 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- The pedal passed the TÜV test and is certificated to meet the EN standard
- EN-14764 "City and Trekking Bicycles-Safety requirements and test methods"
Installation & Maintenance:
- For assembly and disassembly of your pedal please check the pedal assembly instructions
- Check your pedal conditions before every ride
- Change your pedals when the tread areas wear out
- Adjustment and lubrication of the ball bearings is possible
- A similar pedal is available as a "3 Component Pedal", with an aluminium centre body, a Polypropylene cage and TPE "non-slip" tread areas. Check SP-823 for more information.
- Furthermore such a "3 Component Pedal" is available with a high-end CrMo axle and a lightweight sealed cartridge system. Check SP-2823 for more information.