Version imprimable PDF
Product Description and Application
- A bicycle pedal with "non-slip" tread areas at both sides and a durable polypropylene body, specially designed to use on city and trekking bikes.
- The pedals are equipped with durable cone ball bearings
- The pedals are fitted with integrated and approved retro-reflectors on two sides
- "2 Component Pedal" comes with:
- Polypropylene body, black
- Tread surfaces made with a TPE (Thermo-Plastic-Elastomer) "non slip" in grey.
- Adjustable cone ball bearing system, on both sides
- With 11 x 5/32" bearing balls each side
- Boron-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 9/16" x 20TPI threading
- Integrated in cage
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and in accordance with German StVZO regulations (K370)
- 108* x 78 x 33 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- The pedal passed the TÜV test and is certificated to meet the EN standard
- EN-14764 "City and Trekking Bicycles-Safety requirements and test methods"
Installation & Maintenance:
- For assembly and disassembly of your pedal please check the pedal assembly instructions
- Check your pedal conditions before every ride
- Change your pedals when the tread areas wear out
- Adjustment and lubrication of the ball bearings is possible
- A similar "2 Component Pedal", with a one-piece black Polypropylene body and TPE "non-slip" tread areas is available. Check SP-807 for more information.