PDF versaão para impressaão
Product Description and Application
- A bicycle pedal with "non-slip" tread areas on both sides and a durable Polypropylene body, specially designed to be use on e-bikes. Can also be used for city, trekking and hybrid bikes.
- The new "light weight" ball bearing system gives substantial weight and height reductions
- The pedals comes with integrated and approved retro-reflectors on both sides and a bearing system
- "2 Component Pedal" comes with:
- Polypropylene body, black
- Extra-large tread surfaces made with a TPE (Thermo-Plastic-Elastomer) "non slip" in grey.
- Adjustable and light weight cone ball bearing system, on both sides
- With 14 x 3/32" bearing balls each side
- Boron-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 9/16" x 20TPI threading
- Integrated in cage
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and in according to German StVZO regulations
- 111* x 90 x 27 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- The pedal is certificated to meet the ISO standard
- ISO 4210-8: "Cycles – Safety requirements for bicycles-Pedals and drive system test methods"
Installation & Maintenance:
- For assembly and disassembly of your pedal please check the pedal assembly instructions
- Check your pedal conditions before every ride
- Change your pedals when the tread areas wear out
- Adjustment and lubrication of the ball bearings is possible
- A similar pedal is available as a "3 Component Pedal", with an aluminium centre body, a Polypropylene cage and TPE "non-slip" tread areas. Check SP-828 for more information.
- Furthermore such a "3 Component Pedal" is available with a high-end CrMo axle and a lightweight sealed cartridge system. Check SP-2828 for more information.