PDF versaão para impressaão
DESCRIÇÃO DO PRODUTO
Product Description and Application
- A bicycle pedal with a durable Polypropylene body, specially designed to use on trekking and mountain bikes.
- The pedals are equipped with durable cone ball bearings
- The pedals come with integrated and approved retro-reflectors on both sides
- A "1 Component Pedal" made from black Polypropylene
- Adjustable cone ball bearing system, on both sides
- With 11 x 5/32" bearing balls each side
- Boron-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 1/2" x 20TPI threading
- Integrated in cage
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and in accordance with German StVZO regulations (K367)
- 111* x 79 x 29 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- The pedal is designed and produced according to the EN standard
- EN-14766 "Mountain Bicycles-Safety requirements and test methods"
Installation & Maintenance:
- For assembly and disassembly of your pedal please check the pedal assembly instructions
- Check your pedal conditions before every ride
- Change your pedals when the tread areas wear out
- Adjustment and lubrication of the ball bearings is possible
- This pedal is available with a 9/16" x 20TPI threading. Check SP-872N for more information.